RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAW
You bought a condominium and the manager claims that you owe the settlement of unpaid homeowners’ association dues of the previous owner? You own a condominium and you are unsure whether the divisional statement also allows the minor operation of an architectural firm? You are the manager of a homeowners’ association and wish to draft a decision point for the upcoming homeowners’ meeting?
The residential property right (WEG law) describes in various laws and regulations the mutual legal relations, rights and duties of the homeowners among themselves and towards the homeowners’ association and its manager. I will:
- prepare divisional statements and Community regulations,
- prepare and participate in homeowner meetings,
- prepare draft resolutions,
- execute or defend decision challenges and
- offer legal advice and representation of legal interests in closely interlinked secondary areas such as the land register law, the law of foreclosure and the insolvency law.